- 1 ½ cups cooked white beans or 1 15-oz. can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large red or yellow bell pepper, diced (1 cup)
- 4 oz. fresh mozzarella, drained and torn or diced
- 2 Tbs. white wine vinegar, divided
- 6 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained, finely chopped, and oil reserved
- ¼ cup chopped black olives
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped (2 Tbs.)
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced (1 tsp.)
- 1 Tbs. garlic oil or olive oil
- ½ cup diced red or yellow bell pepper
- 2 Tbs. minced shallot (1 medium)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (1 Tbs.)
- 1 lb. baby spinach
1. To make Salad: Toss together white beans, bell pepper, mozzarella, 1 Tbs. vinegar, and 1 Tbs. sun-dried tomato oil in medium bowl. Set aside.
2. Stir together sun-dried tomatoes, olives, shallot, parsley, garlic, and remaining 1 Tbs. vinegar in small bowl. Stir into bean mixture. Set aside.
3. To make Garlicky Spinach: Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and shallot, and sauté 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables begin to brown. Add garlic, and stir 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Add spinach in batches, and sauté 5 to 6 minutes, tossing with tongs, or until wilted and bright green. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve Salad topped with Garlicky Spinach.