- 2 Cups chopped or shredded chicken breasts
- 1 Head cabbage shredded
- 1 Medium carrot slivered
- 2 (3-ounce) packages of ramen noodles, crumbled (the seasoning packet can be discarded)
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced green onions
- Asian honey vinaigrette (see below)
Asian Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 2/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Spread the crumbled ramen noodles and sliced almonds out on a baking sheet, and stir a bit to combine.
- Bake for about 5 minutes, or until the almonds and noodles are slightly toasted and golden.
- Remove and set aside.
- Add ingredients (including the vinaigrette) together in a large bowl, and toss until combined.
- Serve Immediately.