5 July, 2014
Little Caesars Crazy Bread
Posted in : Appetizers, Breads, Copycat Recipies, Other on by : Jason
Makes 16 servings
- 1 (10 ounce) can pizza dough
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Unroll dough on a clean surface. Cut dough in half lengthwise, and then cut 8 strips vertically (making 16 small bread sticks).
- Place each strip onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- While bread sticks are baking, melt the butter and stir in garlic salt.
- Remove bread sticks from the oven and brush on garlic butter mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with marinara or favorite sauce for dipping.