- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp Splenda brown sugar blend
- 4 tsp toasted whole sesame seeds
- Heat oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add garlic, green onions, and cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and cook 5 minutes, or until shrimp is nearly done, stirring frequently.
- While cooking, combine water, soy sauce, cornstarch, red pepper, and brown sugar blend in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture over shrimp and cook 1-2 minutes or until sauce is thickened and shrimp is cooked through.
- Serve over rice or noodles and garnish with sesame seeds.