- 2 Clove Garlic; minced
- 1/2 ts Dried Oregano; Crumbled
- 6 oz Pineapple juice
- 1 tb White vinegar
- 1/8 ts Ground pepper
- 2 tb Lime juice
- 1/4 ts Mild Chili pepper; Remove stem and seeds from chili; finely mince it.
- 1 tb Vegetable oil
- 4 lb Frying chicken; Cut Up
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 8 dr Yellow food coloring
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken,
- measure out 1/4 cup marinade and reserve for basting while grilling.
- Place chicken in a shallow glass baking dish and cover with marinade.
- Cover with lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight, turning at least once.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator 45 minutes before cooking time.
- Drain chicken and grill over medium coals for 25 to 35 minutes or until no traces of pink color remain, turning every 10 minutes.
- Baste frequently with the reserved 1/4 cup marinade while cooking.