- 4-6 Thick-Cut Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 T. Butter
- 1 Shallot, minced
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 c. Chicken Broth
- ½ c. White Wine
- 1 T. + ½ c. Dijon Mustard
- 2 T. Heavy Cream
- Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Heat butter and shallots in a skillet or the insert of a Stovetop Safe slow cooker
2. Salt & Pepper chops
3. Sear pork chops on both sides until browned
4. Place Stovetop Safe insert into slow cooker – or, if using a skillet to brown, place chops, butter and shallots in a 4-5 Quart slow cooker.
5. Whisk together chicken broth and 2 T. of Dijon mustard
6. Pour over pork chops in the slow cooker.
7. Cover and Cook on HIGH for 3 hours.
8. Remove pork chops, cover and set aside.
9. Pour liquid from slow into a skillet over medium-high heat.
10. Add ½ cup white wine, 3 T. Dijon mustard and 2 T. heavy cream.
11. Bring to a boil and continue cooking until reduced to desired thickness. (note: the alcohol burns off when you reduce the sauce.)
12. When sauce is done, stir in 2 T. honey (or more, to your taste) and remove from heat.
13. To serve, place each pork chop on a plate and drizzle with honey-mustard sauce.