- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 1/4-inches thick
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- Cut beef steak into 1 1/4-inch pieces. Combine seasoning ingredients in medium bowl. Add beef; toss. Alternately thread beef and bell pepper onto six 10-inch metal skewers.
- Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, about 8 to 11 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Season with salt.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of the Beef Industry Council.