- 1 (26 ounce) jar of red spaghetti sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 large onion, for 1 c chopped
- 1 tablespoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 24 frozen meatballs, approx 3/4 pound
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- olive oil (optional)
- Pour spaghetti sauce and tomatoes with juice into a slow cooker.
- Add chopped onion, garlic, and Italian seasonings; mix well.
- Add still-frozen meatballs; stirring to mix well. Make sure meatballs are covered with sauce.
- Cover the slow cooker, turn to LOW heat; cook 7-8 hours.
- Just before serving, cook spaghetti according to package directions.
Serve with Olive gardens bread sticks… yummy!!
Recipe from food.com