- Sandwich rolls – sour dough – french – your choice
- 3 lb Roast very thinly sliced
- 1 sliced or chopped green pepper – personal prefrence
- 1 sliced onion
- 12 Provolone Cheese slices
- seasoned salt
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- Put 2 Tablespoons of butter in grill pan, melt and add onions, peppers, and mushrooms.. saute them.
- Add sliced meat to veggies and as it cooks, shred the meat apart with a couple of cooking utensils.
- Splash with salt and pepper.
- Cook until meat is done.
- Divide meat and vegetable mixture up into sandwich portions while still cooking in the pan
- Top with two slices of cheese
- Open bread roll up and lay on top of mixture till cheese is almost melted, then with a spatula get under the meat mixture and pick up, flipping bread over and viola!! The meat mix is inside and ready to serve
As a personal touch, I take a rubber spatula and spread mayo in to the sandwich and then top with tomato slices and shredded lettuce. yum yum!!