- 1 1/2 pounds beef sirloin steak, 1/2 inch thick
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced (2 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 beef flavored broth (from 32-ounce carton)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 3/4 cup low fat cream cheese
- 3 cups hot cooked egg noodles
- Cut beef across grain into about 1 1/2 x 1/2-inch strips.
- Cook mushrooms, onions and garlic in butter in large skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender. Push mixture to one side of skillet
- Cook beef in same skillet until brown.
- Mix the beef and mixture together
- Stir in 1 cup of the broth, the salt and Worcestershire sauce. Heat to boiling.
- Stir remaining 1/2 cup broth into flour; stir into beef mixture. stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to a medium low
- Stir in yogurt and cream cheese.
- Let cook for about 30 minutes.
- Serve over noodles.
If gravy is not thick enough then add more flour and water mixture until desired thickness.