- 1 loaf of day old french bread (Cubed)
- 4 tbsp cubed butter
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups each of heavy cream & milk
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can of peaches (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of pecans
- 1 1/2 tsp each nutmeg and cinnamon
- Spray your Crock Pot with a non-stick spray
- Place cubed bread, peaches, nuts and butter into the pot.
- Hand whisk eggs, heavy cream, milk, sugar, vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon until well blended.
- Pour mixture over the bread and cover for 2 hours on high, for the last 30 min uncover and let it cook on high. (mush bread down so liquid covers)
Recipe and picture by : Meika johnson ” crock-pot.com “