- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 thin onion slice (Spanish onion)
- 1/4 red bell pepper
- 1 jalapeño
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 to 1 tsp Southwest Seasoning
- De-seed the jalapeño and coarsely chop the peppers and onion. Not too much onion or it’ll be overpowering.
- Use an immersion blender or a food processor to puree the veggies with the lime juice.
- Combine the mayonnaise with the sour cream.
- Add Southwest Seasoning
- Start mixing in the veggie puree 1 tsp at a time into mayo mixture, taste it each time and continue to add until it is the right flavor for you.
- Stir well and refrigerate before use.
Copied from ” kayotic.nl ”