Ingredients for McDonald’s Filet of Fish
- 1 Mrs. Paul’s breaded fish portions (square shape)
- 1 slice of American cheese
- 1 plain hamburger bun
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp minced onion
- 1 tsp sweet relish
- pinch of salt
- Cook the breaded fish according to the package instructions.
- You may bake or fry.
- Lightly grill the inside of the bun.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, minced onion, relish and salt in a small bowl to make the tarter sauce.
- Place the cooked fish on the bottom of the bun.
- Add cheese and tartar sauce.