- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 tbsp. yeast
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- In large bowl, mix warm milk, yeast and sugar. Let sit for 5 min.
- Mix in eggs and gradually stir in the flour, add butter and mix thoroughly. Turn out onto a floured surface and knead for 10 min.
- Return to bowl, oil top and cover with a cloth. Let rise in warm place until double in size.
- This dough can be used to make meat, vegetable or sweet piroshki.
- Either roll dough out to about 1/2″ and cut with circular cutter, or pinch off pieces of dough and flatted them out. Fill the center with desired filling and pinch securely closed. Bake at 350 until brown or deep fry.