- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 eggs
- Melt butter in boiling water.
- Add flour and salt all at once.
- Stir vigorously
- Cook until mix pulls away from side of pan and forms a ball the doesn’t seperate. (stir constantly)
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Add eggs one at a time
- beat vigorously until smooth
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Grease Cookie sheet
- Place dough in 3/4 to 1 tsp full drops on cookie sheet
- Bake approximately 30 mins.
- Pastry should be a slight golden brown color