This is a recipe I grew up with my mom making. My mom use to makes these for every special occasion and would always get requests for them. Even those who do not like Seafood have devoured these.
Please enjoy as this is very yummy!
- Puff Pastries (click here for recipe) with tops sliced off. ( save the tops )
- 8 oz cream cheese room temp
- 2 tblsp of finely diced green onions (primarily the white part)
- 2 tblsp of ketchup
- 1/4 tsp Worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tblsp miracle whip
- 2 tblsp cream or milk
- 1 can Crab ( can use shrimp as well )
- Mix filling till completely blended together
- Fill the puff pastries
- place the tops back on to the pastries.
- Cover and place in fridge until ready to serve.