- 1 loaf French bread
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup shredded jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pureed
- Split French bread loaf into halves horizontally.
- Mix butter, cheeses, mayonnaise, green onions and garlic in a bowl, blending well.
- Spread the cut side of bread with spread.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 7 minutes, then place under broiler about 3 minutes longer.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Black Angus Garlic Cheese Bread Copied from ” http://steakhousechainrestaurantrecipes.blogspot.com/ “