- 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons stir fry sauce
- 4 tablespoons asian sesame vinegarette dressing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons dole slaw mix (no dressing, pre-packaged, from the produce section)
- 1 tablespoon coleslaw dressing
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon teriaki sauce
- 2 wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons green onion tops
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
Make the Taco Shells
- Brush the wonton wrappers lightly with olive oil.
- Drape them over a wide edged baking to create a taco shape.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 5 minutes or until shells are golden brown.
Make the Chicken
- Dice the chicken into tiny little pieces.
- Toss the chicken with the stir fry sauce, 3 tablespoons of the asian dressing, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce.
- Heat a skillet or wok with enough olive oil to stir fry your chicken, try to keep it lean. Add pepper to taste.
- Fry until the meat is fully cooked.
Make the Asian Slaw
- Mix the remaining tablespoon of Asian dressing with the coleslaw dressing .
- Toss the mixture into the coleslaw mix and green onion tops.
Fill the Taco Shells
- Take the taco shaped wontons and fill them 1/4 the way up with cooked chicken.
- Add the slaw, then top with chopped cilantro and almonds.
Recipe copied from Applebee’s at home blog page.