15 July, 2014
Grapefruit & Mango Sweet Glazed Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
Posted in : Home tested, Pork, The Family Recipe Box on by : Tamra Tags: Apple, chops, glaze, grapefruit, mango, pork, stuffed
- 4 thick cut Loin Chops with or without bone
- 1 Large Apple diced
- Cinnamon Sugar mix
- Grapefruit juice from half a pink Grapefruit
- Grated Rind of half a Grapefruit
- Half a Mango diced thinly
- 1 Tbs Honey
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- Small dash of ground ginger
- Mix Diced Apple and some cinnamon sugar mix in a small bowl
- Take Pork Chops and slice in to one side making a pocket.
- Stuff Apples in to the Pork Chops and set aside.
- For the glaze Mix the remaining ingredients in to a sauce pot and whisk to a boil and then turn to low.
- Place Chops in a hot pan with olive oil and sear each side on Med / High for about 5 to 6 minutes or until cook thorough.
- Place on a plate and put a thin coat of glaze over the top and serve.