- 1 1/2 Lbs Steak cut into bits (flank is the best)
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- Juice from 3 limes
- 1/2 cup chopped Cilantro
- 4 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 lime sliced
- Pico de gallo
- Whisk together in a bowl, Olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Add steak to marinade and fully coat steak.
- pour Steak mix into a baking dish and cover or into a storage bag.
- Marinade for 1 to 4 hours or overnight if you want deep flavor
- Heat griddle or frying pan to medium-high heat.
- Add the meat mix and cook approximately 5 to 8 minutes, making sure to cook all sides of meat.
- Dish into warm small corn or flour tortillas, squeeze a slice of lime over it, add pico de gallo, and there you go… yummy satisfying street taco’s