2 August, 2014
Posted in : Appetizers, Asian, Ethnic, Main Dishes, Rice on by : Tamra Tags: asian, California, japanese, roll, sushi
- 1 recipe of Sushi Rice
- 2 sheets of roasted seaweed (sushi nori), cut into halves
- 1 can crab meat, seasoned with lemon juice and salt
- 1 avocado, cut into 1/2″ sticks
- 1 cucumber, cut into 1/2″ sticks
- sesame seeds
- Put plastic wrap on a bamboo rolling mat (makisu).
- Place a half sheet of roasted seaweed on the plastic.
- Spread 1/4 of the Sushi Rice on the seaweed. Sprinkle sesame seeds on the rice.
- Turn the seaweed over, rice side down on the plastic.
- Put some crab mixture, avocado, and cucumber horizontally on the middle of the seaweed. This will form the center of the roll.
- Roll and tighten hard with the rolling mat to make a log.
- Cut into 8 pieces.
Copied from Japanesecooking101.com