- 1 1/2ounces bacon (3 slices)
- 2slices raisin-walnut bread, lightly toasted or your favorite bread
- 2tablespoons chive cream cheese or plain cream cheese
- 3ounces roasted turkey, thinly sliced
- In a medium skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Spread the bread with the cream cheese. Form a sandwich with the turkey and bacon.
- For an extra holiday taste, try some of that leftover cranberry sauce on it as well.
recipe copied from ” www.realsimple.com ”