- 1 carton of fresh strawberries
- 1 large box strawberry Jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup chilled vodka (I keep mine in the freezer.) You can also try whip cream vodka instead.
- Hollow out Strawberries
- Slice the tip so they stand on their own without extra support
- Boil water in microwave, about 2-3 minutes.
- Mix Jello until it dissolves.
- Let cool, then add vodka.
- Fill strawberries as full as you can.
- Let chill overnight.
- It will take longer to gel because of the alcohol.
Recipe Copied from ” mythirtyspot.com “