11 June, 2014
Cheesecake stuffed Strawberries
Whether you’re a fan of the classic New York style or something flavorful like chocolate Kahlua, this holiday is the perfect excuse to grab a fork and dig into your favorite type of cheesecake (like you need an excuse). Don’t want to indulge in an entire cheesecake? Check out this recipe for cheesecake stuffed strawberries from The Sweets Life. These bite-size treats are just the perfect amount of sweet. Enjoy!
- 1 lb large strawberries
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened (can use 1/3 less fat)
- 3-4 tbsp powdered sugar (4 tbsp for a sweeter filling)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Rinse strawberries and remove the tops.
- Clean out with a paring knife (if necessary – some may already be hollow inside).
- Prep all strawberries and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy.
- Add cream cheese mix to a piping bag (OR a Ziploc bag with the corner snipped off).
- Fill the hollowed strawberries with cheesecake mixture.
- Once strawberries are filled, dip the top in graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate until serving.